Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hotel for Romantic week in Prague (Movenpick??)

Advice please...



We are both 40and are married a year. I would like to go to Prague with my wife for a week. I would like a %26#39;special%26#39; hotel. I know the pictures are one thing - I would like to receive recommendations on suitable hotels.



I have been recommended the Movenpick. Any thoughts?



Thanks in advance.



Pponty




|||



I can recommend Eurostars David - if you search it you will see I have added the most recent reviews.




|||



Thanks. I will look at that. Much appreciated.




|||



Hi, I am a local so Movenpick would not be my choice is it faces the highway. Have a look at some nice central properties like Grand Hotel Bohemia or there is a brand new Imperial.I am sure you can find them on-line to check the web.




|||



or alchymist?




|||



thanks a lot. I will do.




|||



Moevenpick is everthing but romantic. Check out the Pachtuv Palace, http://www.pachtuvpalace.com/. I also second the Alchymist, http://www.alchymisthotel.com.





If you go for a week, take her to Chateau Mcely for two nights, about one hour driving from here, it is fabulous. It does not go more romantic than that! www.chateaumcely.com




|||



if you dont mind an apartment I can really recommend you Karolina residence managed by Prague city apartments. It is well situated and very nice equipped. Also the service was great.



And if you to Prague for the first time as I was you will be suprised how Prague is beautiful city.




|||



Take a look at the Riverside hotel. It%26#39;s very nice, and romantic, overlooking the Vlatava River.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment