Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Location of Anna Hotel or Claris Hotel ?

I%26#39;m getting a little overwhelmed/saturated trying to figure out the best area to stay in.....can anyone help me out? I%26#39;ll be travelling solo, so a safe area is very important. Any thoughts on the above hotels? Thank you!




|||



Hi ,although these are nice hotels they are not in the centre ,is that what you wanted?



What is your budget tell us that and we can recommend more central hotels.Remember also there will probably be supplements on single rooms or doubles for sole use.



TORII




|||



claris might be the better location (lesser town?), but anna is better connected to public transport and vinohrady is a nice area as well. no worries about safety, you%26#39;ll be safe everywhere...




|||



I think the Claris is quite near the Anna.



TORII




|||



Thank you! I don%26#39;t mind staying a bit outside of the centre....I%26#39;m comfortable with subways, etc., and if it saves me a few dollars (I could use those small savings to put towards a hotel in Vienna....quite a bit more expensive!) that%26#39;s even better. Clean and safe are the top priority. I%26#39;d like to keep it under $150 US a night, so any recommendations would be very much appreciated.




|||



The Anna is on a residential street in a good area, not far from Namesti Miru and Wenceslas Square. I stayed there many years ago when I first visited Prague.




|||



oops, you%26#39;re right torii. i was thinking of aureus clavis or so on nerudova. claris is on slezska and indeed around the corner from the anna, even a bit closer to trams and metro...




|||



Hi,





I%26#39;m curious as to which hotel you chose in the end and how it turned out. Can you please let me know?





Thanks.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 pm, September 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment