Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Need a hotel recomendation near Prague 6??

I am going to visit my friend who is attending Charles University in Prague staying in the student housing that is at:



Parlerova 6



169 00 Praha 6





I want to be close to her but close to the city center. I don%26#39;t need to stay at a five star hotel but I think I am a little to old for the flea infested hostel. Any ideas?




|||



just up the street



Orea hotels Hotel Pyramida




|||



Forgot to add one last request I love the smaller family run hotels. The owners at these places always seem to want to ensure that you have a great trip, know what I mean??





Thanks




|||



Forgot to add one last request I love the smaller family run hotels. The owners at these places always seem to want to ensure that you have a great trip, know what I mean??





Thanks




|||



Why not see if you can get a room in the dorm?




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment