Thursday, March 29, 2012

Restaurant Jama - can anyone recommend?

I`ve checked the website and this Tex/Mex is just round the corner from my hotel. Has anyone been?




|||



I can, it has been my local for 15 years! www.jamapub.cz




|||



Pretty hard to go wrong with Jama. We ate there twice during our Oct 2007 Prague visit. The food was good (of course the beer too,) and they had daily specials.We were a party of six and everyone raved about it.



tptr




|||



Can be a little smokey. Lots of expats.





Last time I was there, I had the Mazetlan Beach Chicken with fried potatoes. Good price at 125 CZK, but nothing to write home about. Chicken thighs with chili sauce from a bottle and perhaps some ketchup mixed in.





Some people rave about the hamburgers, but I%26#39;ve heard mixed reports.





http://www.jamapub.cz/en/




|||



Where is this place located ? it doesnt say on the website.



TORII




|||



Address: V Jámě 7 Praha 1





Click on CONTACT at the bottom right.




|||



Thanks everyone! We`ll give it a go. We are visiting in early May so hopefully can make use of the beer garden. The beer price attracted me first, then the burger menu.




|||



Thanks Kat , it is very near where we are staying.



TORII




|||



We ate at Jama the first time in 2006 and enjoyed their burgers so much we went back while we were in Prague this past Christmas. I definitely recommend it.




|||



I just talked to Max today and suggested he offer a %26quot;Tripadvisor%26quot; special, maybe 2 for 1 brunch on the weekends? How about some feedback?




|||



Ooops, I should add that Max is the owner and that he when I mentioned the chicken (Brewsta) he said they had taken it off the menu! To be honest I don%26#39;t eat there too much but I do know they have revamped the entire menu and it looks good..

No comments:

Post a Comment