Thursday, March 29, 2012

best Strudl?

So...is Susta Strudl REALLY the best in all of Europe? AND can you tell me how far outside the %26quot;Old Town%26quot; it is? Taxi, tram? How do I get to it?



Jeseniova 29






|||



hello? Anyone?




|||



I asked the same question in March and did get some replies so you might want to search Susta Strudl. I posted the first time on March 6th.





No one ever said if they thought it was the best in Europe as Samantha Brown suggested. Maybe this time someone will give an opinion on the matter.





I




|||



I have never eaten strudl in Susta Strudl ,but have eaten it several times in Prague and other parts of the Czech republic,In my opinion and this is only my opinion,I find that Czech srtrudl though very nice it is not as good as Austria and Germany,I find that the Czechs use a bit too much cinnamon in with the apples, and the pasrty is just that little bit heavier,still very nice.I suppose you can compare it to the beer.Czechs win hands down with the beer though the Germans and Austrians do very good versions,the Austrians win with the Strudl but the Czechs do a very good version.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, September 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment