Friday, March 23, 2012

Recomended Restaurant

Hi





thought i would share this find, if you are in the vacinity, even if not worth a visit, check out KampaPark restaurant, visit their website for address. www.kampagroup.com.



On the 20th April myself and 6 girlfriends had the pleasure of dining in the Kamp Park restuarant. The food was exquisite and delicious (and I am quite a foody) and the service was professional, pleasant, patient, discreet and accommodating. The ambience and decor were delightful. Definitely recommend for small group or romantic twosomes. Reasonably priced for the high standards, 3 courses and a bottle of wine plus coffee approx £65pp.








|||



My husband and I are going there in August and wanted a nice place to celebrate our anniversary. I looked up this restaurant online and made reservations!!! It looks fabulous. Thank you for the recommendation.





Patty




|||



The Kampa Park resturant often gets good recommendations on this forum,never been myself but must make a point of going there onmy next trip.




|||



My comment would be, don%26#39;t order the venison. It was terrible and after spending a lot of money on this meal I was very disappointed in the quality of the meat. I appreciate that you are likely paying more for the view than the food. The service was fine, the salad, wine and dessert were fine (not particularly inventive or adventurous but completely edible and enjoyable) but I was saddened by my very gamey inedible entree.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment