Friday, March 23, 2012

train from prague to berlin

hello everyone.. i,m going to be in prague in 3 weeks and from there my group is going to berlin. Where do i get train tickets from.. do i need to get them in advance? any info on this would be appreciated.



Thanks in advance




|||



I never get train tickets for myself in advance. Just buy them at the train station.





You used the word %26quot;group%26quot;, which brings up another situation. How large is your group?





The reason I ask this is because a few years I was in Prague with 5 Russian friends, and they wanted me to show them Vienna. So, I contacted Cedok (oldest Czech travel agency) about tickets. Cedok told me, that for a group of 6, there would be one free ticket. I had to go to their main office on Na Příkopě (near Wenceslas Square), where a very nice lady issued me a group ticket and made seat reservations for us.





Six is the minimum for a %26quot;group%26quot;.




|||



we have a group of 8. thanks for the tip




|||



I%26#39;m also quite sure that you will get a good group-discount.



If you buy a day or two in advance, get a seat reservation, then all passengers will sit together. Otherwise you have to take the free seats.





Here is more information about group discounts... usually a little different regulations for international travel.





www.cd.cz/static/eng/pricereduction2.htm




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment