Friday, March 23, 2012

Kunta Hora

I will be in Prague for 2.5 days. Is a day trip to Kunta Hora worth it, or should we just stay in Prague?





Thanks!




|||



You can spend a week easily in Prague. I wouldn%26#39;t trade one of those 2.5 days for a day trip.




|||



Just came back from a 6 day stint in Prague. We literally spent 3 days walking around Prague moring to eve.





If you have 2.5 days use it just for Prague. I want to go back for the sights the food the beer omg the beer.




|||



Thanks! Now I am worried we aren%26#39;t spending enough time there!





What was your favorite place to get a nice beer and some great food?




|||



I totally agree. Prague could easily take up two full weeks alone. It is such a pleasure to wander its streets and sights!





My favourite restaurant in Prague is %26quot;David%26#39;s%26quot;. It is a nice place with great ambience, atmosphere and food. Be sure to carefully scrutinize your bills everywhere in Prague as it can be unfortunately notorious for adding on all sorts of extras and funny taxes.





You%26#39;ll have to plan another trip including Kutna Hora and Cesky Krumlov in the future... :)




|||



Hi chefathome...actually, after we leave Prague we will be staying in Cesky Krumlov for a night. Thanks to your suggestion, we are staying at Penzion Kapr!





Kunta Hora will have to wait I guess :-)




|||



That%26#39;s wonderful! I hope you have an absolutely amazing trip. Don%26#39;t forget a trip report upon your return! :) When do you go again?




|||



We don%26#39;t go until August/Sept -- Bamberg, Germany for two nights, Prague for 3-4 nights (I am in the process of trying to add a 4th night because I think it will be more fun!), Cesky Krumlov for 1 night, Salzburg for 3 nights, and back to Munich for 2 nights. A whirlwind trip that I can%26#39;t wait for! I will be sure to write a report -- love to help other people since everyone has been so helpful to me!




|||



We are going to Prague, Salzberg, Vienna %26amp; Munich - leaving May 21, 2208. Can you tell which hotels you have chosen for each city as well as the price. Thanks!




|||



Hi Garza! We are staying at Hotel Savic (this may change since we are trying to book an extra night) in Prague, in Salzburg we are staying in Gaestehaus Steinerhof just outside the city for 60 euros/night, and in Munich Hotel Astor - a budget hotel to finish the trip.





I hope you have a wonderful time! Please write a trip report and tell me all the best places to hang out and eat, drink, and be merry!




|||



I have visited Kutna Hora twice and it is a lovely place ,but you just don%26#39;t have enought time to visit,have a look at my photos on my profile there are a couple of the town and the bone Church.



Plenty to keep you busy in Prague.



For an authentic Prague eating/drinking experience try U medvidku, it is close to the center of things and an excellent place for beer and food.they even have their own beer called Oldgott as well as a very fine shop with all manner of beer related goodies.



http://www.umedvidku.cz/

No comments:

Post a Comment