Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks a million stooferuk for info & all TA Patrons.

We are going to Prague for the first time in 10 days time and this first class review has put me at ease, I must say this is the Prague I was expecting following all the reports both good and bad.



I share your comment on both Rome and Barcelona, my camera snatched in Rome, table next to us in Nou Camp cafe had bag taken right under their noses.



Will study this in more detail before I go, will not be too complacent, but thanks again, and to all TA patrons for their input.




|||



Pleasure, Oscars





Glad I can assist in a small way as the locals helped me with planning.





If you want any info ,please just ask.



Stoofer




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment