Saturday, April 21, 2012

Becherovka

Give us a clue on an average price of a litre bottle these days. Its been a long time since there%26#39;s been any in the Daly household and I know someone who%26#39;s planning a trip. Oh and I%26#39;ll be able to drink again in about 80 days!




|||



Hi, average price of 1l Becherovka bottle is about 350 Kc. Today exchange rate for 1 Kc is approx. 25 Kc for 1 euro. So, 350 / 25 = 14 euro.




|||



Hi Sarah,





Paid 299 cz a few months ago in Prague centre, although you can pay more. I think it was about 350cz at the airport.





Running out myself now - ahhh woe is me!




|||



make that 68 days!!!!!!




|||



I still have a wee drop left in the Fridge!




|||



Save it for the heavily pregnant lady!!!!!!!!




|||



Sarah: Glad to see you%26#39;ve a return trip planned!





Gus: Warning: Your fridge is about to be raided!!!!



(Glad to hear you too keep it in the fridge).





Did I miss something? Who is the heavily pregnant lady and should she be drinking?





I don%26#39;t mind having her share.





Hope you two are both ok!




|||



T, I%26#39;m the heavily pregnant lady, who isn%26#39;t drinking but will be again at some point after May, hopefully. All very well here and need to introduce himself to Prague, he%26#39;s never been.




|||



Sarah: AAhh Congratulations!!!! Gosh I think I must have been asleep for ??? many months. I am behind in the gossip! Can%26#39;t believe your two lots of news, and that baby%26#39;s almost here. Hope all goes well for you and your new status as Mum. I also hope the new %26quot;himself%26quot; grows to love Prague too. T x




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 am, September 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment