Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chez Marcel - Great food and atmosphere

We ventured out to find Chez Marcel on our first day in Prague, and we are definitely glad we did. Great food, nice and friendly waiters, lots of locals. It%26#39;s not a fancy place, but still very nice. We ended up eating there 3 different times while staying in Prague...even had our first Escargot!





Another great local place is http://www.rugantino.cz/ Pizzeria Rugantino. Great food, cheap prices, lots of locals.




|||



Thanks for sharing. Chez Marcel is a favorite for many expats here (not just French).




|||



Can you tell me what is the price range in Chez Marcel? I%26#39;ve heard so many good reviews of it but I would like to know what you are expected to pay there.





Thanks.





Love,





Ducks




|||



chezmarcel.cz/menu-french-restaurant-en.html




|||



Chez Marcel. Only worth a visist if you smoke, otherwise a health hazard and stuck in the %26quot;Not invited to the party%26quot; area.




|||





Ok, thanks guys.





This smoking thing is really getting to me. I don%26#39;t smoke and I%26#39;m practically allergic to tobacco smoke. I guess I have to brace myself for the trip since I%26#39;ve heard that a lot of the restaurants are for smokers.







Ducks




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, September 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment