Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Czech Airlines

Has anybody had any experience of flying with Czech Airlines? They seem to be very cheap and I wondered if there was a catch!




|||



I have flown with them an several occasions both from Edinburgh and London,and have found them to be an excellent carrier.Unfortunately they have stopped flights from Edinburgh so I am having to rely on Jet2 to get me to Prague in a few months time.




|||



I have used them 5 times and have found them to be really good , unfortunately last week I used BMI Baby---------Never again! It wiill deffinately be back to CZ airlines next time.



TORII




|||



Loved them!




|||



czech airlines are really good and reliable. they are a real scheduled airline, so you can check in one hour in advance, have a proper luggage allowance, have a seat allocated and you get meal / snack on the plane. Some of the flights from Stansted are as cheap as some of the Easyjet flights. I would fly Czech airlines every time rather than Easyjet




|||



Have flown Czech Airlines twice. Excellent airline and resonably priced.




|||



I%26#39;ve flown them twice. Very nice airline and the flight staff is very professional and also friendly.




|||



Agree to all of the above comments. I%26#39;ve not exactly found them to be cheap but, anybody with experience of flying the no-frills carriers will have a %26quot;cancellation%26quot; or %26quot;bumping%26quot; story. That does not seem to happen with CSA. In 11 years using them, the only downside was that I%26#39;ve never left the airport on time which means people on short transfer times in Paris and Frankfurt etc should allow plenty of time.





Jason




|||



We have confirmed Business Class seats for next December. Please tell me anything about the airlines, as it seems it will be great to fly them. Arlene K. littlear@hotmail.com




|||



Unless something has changed recently, business class has good food and service, but the seats do not lie flat.




|||



thank you for replying. amk

No comments:

Post a Comment